Hayles Abbey Halt
Image Not Available
The replacement Hayles Abbey Halt on the 13th August, 2017
Hayles Abbey Halt (the nearby abbey and village are spelt "Hailes") was opened in September 1928, coinciding with opening of a museum in the ruins of the Abbey. It had two platforms constructed of railway sleepers, each with a small "hut" for a waiting room. The halt came under the jurisdiction of Toddington and was closed on the 7th March 1960. A new halt was opened by the Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway in June 2017.